Christmas Designs never seem lose popularity, so year after year we keep looking for new trends for you to use at yourself.
Our lovely ambassador Hannah Corrigan has done a step by step Festive gingerbread man for you to follow.
Using a fine liner detail brush from the rainbow pack draw the rest of the body.
Using the dotting tool again I added the eyes and buttons using the Hema free gel polishes in white and hot hunni. Add cuffs to the hands and feet and a mouth using fine liner brush and hot hunni. Using hema free gel polish in black to go over the eyes to make them stand out more.
- Using a fine liner detail brush again and white unbelievabel gel outline the body. To create thin lines I coat my brush fully in the gel and then drag off the nail. majority of product so I have a thin coat on my brush. I then slowly outline applying minimal pressure.
- Using a dotting tool and hot hunni again I added dots in the shape of candy canes leaving small gaps in between each dot and cure.I then added white dots using the white hema free gel polish and dotting tool in between each of the red dots. This creates a really cute and easy candy cane design.
- To finish add topcoat and of course cuticle oil
Everything you need to get the look:
- Sugared almond
- HEMA free monomer
- HEMA free gel polish in white, gingerbread latte & hot hunni.
- Glitterbels dotting tool
- Rainbow fine liner detail brushes
- Unbelievabel gel white
- HEMA free no wipe topcoat