Nails by Annabel Ltd – Privacy Notice
Dated: 24th May 2018
What is personal data?
Personal data relates to any information about a natural person that makes you identifiable which may include (but is not limited to): Names and contact information i.e. emails and telephone numbers, address, National Insurance numbers, payroll and accounting data.
What is sensitive personal data?
Sensitive personal data refers to the above but includes genetic data and biometric data.
What is a Data Controller?
For General Data Protection Regulation purposes, the “data controller” means the person or organisation who decides the purposes for which and the way in which any personal data is processed.
The data controller is Nails by Annabel Limited, Registered Office: 33 Bridge Street, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 2RY.
What is a Data Processor?
A “data processor” is a person or organisation which processes personal data for the controller.
What is Data Processing?
Data processing is any operation or set of operations performed upon personal data, or sets of it, be it by automated systems or not. Examples of data processing explicitly listed in the text of the GDPR are: collection, recording, organising, structuring, storing, adapting, altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, disseminating or making available, aligning or combining, restricting, erasure or destruction.
What information do we collect about you and how?
Nails by Annabel Limited, as a Data Controller, is bound by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to fulfil your order.
Information held would include:
- Your name, email address, telephone number and property address when you purchase from Nails by Annabel Limited to arrange delivery of your purchase.
- Cookie data which relates to your use of Our Site;
- Data sent from your browser to our server which may include:
- The time, date and duration of your visit to Our Site;
- The site from which you have come (the referral URL); the pages visited on Our Site; and your IP address.
- We may also collect information from you in connection with a service or product provided to you by us, including personal information such as:
- Financial or other identifiers including your credit card / band details when we take payment for the services which we provide to you;
How will we use the information about you and why?
Your information will be used by Nails by Annabel in connection with the following purposes:
Provide You with up to date offers relating to your purchase.
Enable us to deliver your product.
At Nails by Annabel Limited we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us. We will only use this information, subject to your instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Security precautions in place about data collected
Our site uses HTTPS and is covered by an ssl certificate.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences. We may also use your personal information to detect and cut fraud and credit risk.
How long will we hold your data for?
- Marketing: We do not use your data for marketing activities unless you have given us your written consent to do so.
Access to your information, correction, portability and deletion
What is a Subject Access Request?
This is your right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address Nails by Annabel 33 Bridge Street, Newcastle, Staffs, ST5 2RY. We will respond to your request within one month of receipt of the request.
We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the above address.
Objections to processing of personal data
It is your right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data if you feel the “ground relating to your particular situation” apply. The only reasons we will be able to deny your request is if we can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interest, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claims.
It is also your right to receive the personal data which you have given to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller without delay from the current controller if:
- The processing is based on consent or on a contract, and
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
Your Right to be Forgotten
Should you wish for us to completely delete all information that we hold about you:
- Email: email@example.com, or
- In writing to: Nails by Annabel, 33 Bridge Street, Newcastle, Staffs, ST5 2RY.
If you feel that your personal data has been processed in a way that does not meet the GDPR, you have a specific right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. The supervisory authority will then tell you of the progress and outcome of your complaint. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
How to contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- In Writing to: Nails by Annabel, 33 Bridge Street, Newcastle, Staffs, ST5 2RY.